How to add a Navigation Control to the WinForms TabControlAdv programmatically?
Add a navigation control
1. Navigation Control buttons are mainly used to move to the first tab, last tab, next page, previous page and then moving through every tab.
2. Setting the Navigation Control's Visibility property to "true", displays the Navigation Control in the TabControlAdv.
3. Alignment of the Navigation Control is of two types: Near and Far, this property can be used to align the Navigation Control.
4. Indentation of the Navigation control buttons can also be assigned as an integer value.
5. Images can also be displayed in place of buttons.
This feature is available only in v.188.8.131.52 and later releases
//Setting the property to make the Navigation Control Visible. this.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.Visible =true; //Setting the Navigation Button Control Indent value this.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.ButtonsIndent = 3; //Setting the Alignment of the Navigation Control(Far or Near) this.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.Alignment = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.NavigationControlAlignment.Near;
'Setting the property to make the Navigation Control Visible. Me.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.Visible = True 'Setting the Navigation Button Control Indent value Me.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.ButtonsIndent = 3 'Setting the Alignment of the Navigation Control(Far or Near) Me.tabControlAdv1.NavigationControl.Alignment = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.NavigationControlAlignment.Near
Reference link: https://help.syncfusion.com/windowsforms/tabcontrol/tab-navigation