How to change the language of OLAP Cube connected in Excel in WPF OlapGauge ?
- On the Data tab in Excel: Select From Other Sources -> From Analysis Services.
- Enter the Server name and click Next.
- Select the OLAP Server database and Cube that you want to use and click Next.
- In the File Name, click Browse... -> Copy the path from the address bar, for example 'C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Data Sources'. Click Save, Finish and OK.
- By using Windows Explorer, open the path copied from the address bar (as pointed in step 4) and locate the *.odc file in the directory. Then open this file in Notepad.
- At the end of the <odc:ConnectionString> node, you can find “Locale Identifier=[code]”
<odc:ConnectionString>Provider=MSOLAP.4;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=True;Data Source=.;Initial Catalog=OLAP;Locale Identifier=1033</odc:ConnectionString>
- Edit, save and close the connection file.
- Open a new WorkBook in Excel.
- On the Data tab, click Existing Connections, locate the edited connection file and click Open. This connection uses the new Locale setting.
I hope you enjoyed learning about how to change the language of OLAP Cube connected in Excel in WPF OlapGauge.
You can refer to our WPF Control featuretour page to know about its other groundbreaking feature representations and documentation, and how to quickly get started for configuration specifications. You can also explore our WPF example to understand how to create and manipulate data.
If you have any queries or require clarifications, please let us know in the comments section below. You can also contact us through our support forums, Direct-Trac, or feedback portal. We are always happy to assist you!