Upgrading to newer versions of NuGet Package
Upgrading a NuGet Package in Visual Studio
Using the Manage NuGet Packages in Visual Studio, you can update NuGet packages.
- Right-click the Project, and navigate to the Manage NuGet Packages.
- Click the Updates tab. If there is a new version of NuGet, you can see it in the list of available updates. Refer to the following screenshot for more information.
- Select the NuGet package in the list and click Update.
- After updating the package, you can verify the updated version in Installed tab.Note:
If you select the Select all packages checkbox, all NuGet packages will be updated.
Upgrading a NuGet Package in Xamarin Studio
In Xamarin Studio, you can update the NuGet package from project navigator.
- Expand the Packages, and check the available updates. If any update is available, it will be intimated as shown in the following screenshot.
- Right-click the package and select Update.
If you right-click the Packages and select Update, then all NuGet packages will be updated.