How to resolve Syncfusion Toolbox configuration issue in v220.127.116.11 MSI setup
How to resolve Syncfusion Toolbox configuration issue in v18.104.22.168 MSI installer
If you have installed Essential Studio MSI in v22.214.171.124 and facing the toolbox configuration issue, then follow the steps suggested below to resolve the toolbox issue.
2. Run the RegistryEntry.exe.
3. Copy and replace the ToolboxInstallers folder to the following location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\126.96.36.199\Utilities
4. Click the Recheck button at the bottom of the Syncfusion Control Panel.
5. Close all the Visual Studio instances.
6. Run the Syncfusion Toolbox Installer from Syncfusion Control Panel. Refer the following documentation link for more information regarding the toolbox configuration.
Now, Syncfusion controls will be configured in Visual Studio toolbox.
We have fixed this issue and this fix will be included in our 2017 Volume 1 release.