How to generate License key for licensed products?
2 mins read
The following steps will help you to generate the license key:
Get the license key for trial license:
- If you are an active trial user, to the website and get the license key from page. In this page you can see all your active trial downloads.
- Click Get License key (refer to the following screenshot), a dialog box will open.
- Select the Platform and set the Project name in dialog box and click Get License Key, your license key will be generated.
Get the license key for licensed products:
- to the website and navigate to page. This option available in “My Dashboard” page under “License and Downloads” section. Refer to the following screenshot.
In this page, you can see all licensed products which are under your account.
- Generate the license key only for available products. If you have any license like Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Binary with TestStudio, click Get License key. A pop-up window will be shown.
- Select Platform, Version (Volume / Service Pack / Beta / Weekly NuGet release) of the product for which you want to generate the license key and click GET LICENSE KEY, your license key will be generated.
- You can also click SEND MAIL to receive license key to your Email account.
- A license key generated will be applicable for the Beta release, Main Volume release, and its Service Pack release and for the Weekly NuGet releases versions. The license key will differ based on the Major and Minor values of the version. Example: 17.1.0.*, 17.2.0.*, 16.4.0.*
Please provide feedback or comments
Did not find the solution Contact Support